How can we assist you?

Here, you'll discover responses to the frequently asked questions about YouSTUDY International College. If you don't find the information you're seeking, please Contact us!

How can I request a quote for my English study?

Visit our website to explore our English courses. Provide us with the complete details of your study, and we will promptly provide you with your study quote.

How long does admission takes place?

The admission process depends specifically on the students' or agents' responses to meeting the admission requirements.

Does your College accept all nationalities?

The Australian Government generally welcomes International students from different nationalities to study in the country.  However, specific visa requirements, eligibility criteria, and application processes may vary depending on factors such as the student's nationality.  You can check with the Department of Home Affairs or consult to an authorised education agent.

Do you require English Level Test?  

YouSTUDY International College requires students to take their free English Level Test before they study commencement.  The English level test assists teachers to make sure that the students are placed in the right class based on their levels.

Can my children ages 8 - 12 years old enrol to your school?

Yes, they can enrol to our English for Young Learners or Junior Program.  Visit our website for more details.

Do you arrange accommodation to students?  

Yes, we arrange Homestay and Sharehouse accommodation to students.  

Do Homestay provide meals?

Yes, host families provides breakfast and dinner on the weekdays, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the weekends.

Do host family transfer students to/from school?

Generally, transfer to and from the school are not a requirement, however, host families could assist with transfers on the first day and/or providing assistance on the availability of bus routes.

Does accommodation include airport transfer?

Homestay accommodation includes airport transfer. Sharehouse accommodation has no airport transfer

What type of accommodation is suitable for my underage child?

Generally, we recommend Homestay accommodation for underage children.  Sharehouse accommodation are for  legal age and independent students.