Intensive English Part-TimeEnrol Now Speak with us
Intensive English part-time provides a less intensive study schedule, meaning that you can easily mix English study with sightseeing and leisure activities.
Choose this program if
- You want to enjoy the local area while studying English
- You want a flexible course of study (2-17 weeks)
- You want to practice your new English skills while enjoying the many sightseeing and leisure activities that Cairns has to offer
- You would like to receive a certificate at the end of your studies
Our experienced teachers will provide high-quality communicative English classes focussed on improving your core listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, allowing your fluency, accuracy and confidence to rapidly improve.
Start dates 2018
Classes may be offered in mornings and/or afternoons and will depend on the schedules offered in the school during your period of study.
Note that this course is not available to Student Visa holders.
- Course length
- Minimum 2 weeks (maximum dependent on visa type)
- Lesson Length
- 45 minutes
- Number of Lessons
- 20 lessons per week (15 hours)
- Minimum age
- 16 years old
- Class size
- Average 12, maximum 15
- Start dates
- Every Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday)